- Associated Students Food Bank
- Associated Students Legal Resource Center
- Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Money Matters Website– Student Financial Guide with many good resources listed (most updated version of workbook below)
- Money Matters– Online PDF Workbook published by Dean of Students Office
- Financial Crisis Response Team- The team exists to assist undergraduate and graduate students who face financial emergencies that may jeopardize their path to graduation through emergency funding and resource connection. They can provide students with emergency housing vouchers, food security resources, and other forms of emergency assistance. In addition, the team is administering a new bridge housing program that can provide students with temporary housing relief to those who are eligible. The team can be reached at FinancialCrisis@sa.ucsb.edu and will follow up within 24-48 hours of contacting them.
- Food.ucsb.edu: The online UCSB hub for all basic needs resources at UC Santa Barbara, including information about the resources noted above, as well as where to find prepared meals, Food Nutrition and Basic Skills workshops and resource guides.
- Basic Needs and Calfresh Advocates: Advocate are here to connect students to food and financial resources, and assist with their Calfresh application. CalFresh is a federal food nutrition assistance program. Those who are eligible can receive up to $194 per month for groceries! After students apply, they will receive a plastic electronic benefits card that is reloaded each month. The advocates host several drop in hour locations across campus, including the Food Security and Basic Needs Advising Center in the UCEN 9:30 AM- 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. They can also be reached at UCSBcalfresh@gmail.com.
- The Department of Education: National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Your Money Management Snapshot
- FREE Tax Preparation Service